Don't know where to start, but hey, here I am now - livin in the US!
Currently living in Albuquerque, New Mexico, but before settling down I traveled around the US for few weeks. Probably going to dedicate separate posts to all of the different spots we visited.
So why Albuquerque? Why New Mexico? And why on Earth The US?
- I've been wanting to study abroad as an exchange student for sooooo looong.
- I am in a relationship with traveling. Yup, you heard me. We are tremendously in love.
- I wanted to challenge myself.
- I actually wanted to go study in Canada, but my university's partner university in Canada does not accept Cambridge Advanced English certificates for some magical reason.
- I knew that I wanted to study in an English-speaking country. At the same time I wanted something completely different. Scrolled down the list of partner universities we have in the US. BOOM. New Mexico, Albuquerque. Weird place in the middle of high desert that anybody who has not watched Breaking Bad has never heard of. Haha, I really don't know, but the idea just started to tickle my brain.
It's going to be an adventure! Thanks, brain.